7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Beach House Bedding

To contact us Click HERE
 Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a great Easter.I am a bit slow moving today, I didn't get much sleep last night. I think it is all the excitement of this upcoming weekend and all that I still need to get done. Why is it when you really need the sleep you can't? And at my age, if I don't get enough sleep It shows the next day. {not pretty} Speaking of sleep,nothing makes a a beach house or coastal bedroom more welcoming than a great looking comfortable  bed.  I recently found some fabulous beachy sheets, that  would be perfect for a beach house.
.Remember when flamingo's used to be considered to be "tacky"? Well they are very chic now, and these sheets couldn't be cuter! From The Company Store .

 No beach house would be complete without flip flops. Love these from The Company Store also.

Vintage bathing suits are being shown everywhere, from the runway to being framed on a wall  as a piece of art. Love these from Garnet Hill

                                                          Sailing flags from Garnet Hill

                                                    Palm tree scene from Pottery Barn
Photobucket

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder